JOLLEY’S TRAVEL WORLD – Terms & Conditions
Jolley´s Travel World undertakes to provide all travel services offered in the travel and service description under the conditions specified herein, which are accepted by the traveller.
B. CONTRACT PROVISION
1. Jolley´s Travel World means: Jolley´s Travel & Cruises, 8 Talaat Harb Street, 11511 Cairo – Egypt
2. Traveler means individuals, groups, companies or other legal entities that use the services offered by Jolley´s Travel World and involve the representatives of the travellers.
3. Services means: Provision of any service as accommodation and/or transport and/or food and/or all other travel services and activities as offered by Jolley’s Travel World and accepted by the traveller.
C. PAYMENT TERMS
1. After receiving the booking confirmation, a deposit of 30% of the stated travel price is required.
2. 45 days prior to arrival date – full payment is required. The trip is only bindingly booked as soon as an incoming payment has been established. We will then send you the final travel confirmation with all the details of your booking by email no later than 14 days prior to departure.
3. Tours that include services from certain providers with different policies and payment terms may vary. These will be communicated if necessary.
4. In the case of programs for large groups, different payment terms may apply and will be communicated separately.
5. Bookings received within 45 days of the start of the service must be accompanied by full payment for the trip plus room list. If the circumstances do not allow the timely receipt of money, we can reserve the services after expressly confirming the transfer.
6. In the case of payments in tradable foreign currency, the payer is liable for any underpayments due to exchange rate fluctuations. The exchange rate used by Jolley’s Travel World official bank upon receipt of funds is accepted as the applicable rate.
7. If the required down payment or final payment is not received in time, Jolley’s Travel World reserves the right to cancel services.
8. Failure to issue an invoice or payment of a deposit does not exempt travellers from these terms of payment.
9. Payment immediately upon booking.
10. All flight reservations for domestic flights are made according to the conditions imposed by the respective airline.
11. When confirming special and/or promotional bookings, a deposit of 100% of the stated travel price is required. These special offers are non-refundable.
D. OUR BANK ACCOUNT
Payments can be transferred directly to our bank account using the account specified on the booking confirmation/invoice.
Payment/invoice for USD (US dollars) or Euro at the current exchange rate and EGP.
1. Jolley’s Travel World does not offer cancellation insurance.
2. Jolley´s Travel World reserves the right to pass on all costs or fees incurred by suppliers up to the date of cancellation.
3. Cancellation fees are calculated as follows plus all additional costs charged by the providers up to the time of cancellation:
From the date of booking 25% of the tour price
60 days to 46 days 50% of the tour price
45 days to 31 days 60% of the tour price
30 days to 15 days 70% of the tour price
14 days to 3 days 80% of the tour price
from 3 days and/or no show 90% of the tour price
4. Special offers and/or last-minute bookings without cancellation conditions, due to the time limit for short-term bookings, full payment must be made immediately in connection with the no-refund procedure.
5. Cancellation of flight reservations
All flight reservations are made under the conditions imposed by the respective airline.
In the event of a no-show, 100% of the stated travel price will be charged.
We recommend travellers to take out adequate personal cancellation insurance before leaving home.
For tours that include services from certain providers, stricter guidelines with different cancellation fees apply. These will be communicated and send if necessary.
Failure to issue an invoice or payment of a deposit does not exempt travellers from these cancellation policies.
The greatest possible care was taken in design tour programs and tours for travellers. However, in circumstances such as currency devaluation, fuel surcharges, or increased taxes or fees, changes in prices by the government or suppliers may require changes in costs and tour programs. In this case, you will be notified as soon as possible. Jolley´s Travel World reserves the right to change the itinerary without prior notice.
Regardless of the advance payments made or full final payments, and any increases up to the date of departure of agreements that arise for the reasons mentioned above are to be paid by the traveller. If such increases are not acceptable, the traveller can cancel the booking although the traveller is still required to pay the cancellation fees incurred for cancellation, administration, communication, etc.
Claims of the traveller against Jolley’s Travel World due to non-fulfilment or non-fulfilment in accordance with the contract must be made in writing to the local tour guide with a detailed explanation during the tour program and within 30 days after the contractually agreed travel date. The tour guide’s claims and withdrawals must be signed. Complaints received by Jolleys Travel World after these 30 days can no longer be accepted unless the traveller can prove that he has complied with this deadline without errors.
Jolley´s Travel World has extensive liability insurance details available upon request.
1. Jolley´s Travel World, its affiliates, agents and sponsoring organizations act only as agents for the providers of transportation, lodging, food and other goods and services provided to the passenger. All arrangements for transportation, accommodation and services are made on the express condition that Jolley´s Travel World will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind due to acts or omissions, that is beyond its control including, without limitation, any negligence or breach of contract by any third party such as an airline, cruise line, train, hotel, restaurant, ground handler, etc. that is or does not provide any goods or services for the tour. Without limiting the foregoing, Jolley’s Travel World will not be liable for any loss or cost due to delay or change in schedule, overbooking of accommodation, third party neglect, illness, weather, strikes, acts of God or terrorist acts. War, quarantine, criminal activity, or any other reason beyond his control.
2. Excursions can bring travellers into close contact with ancient places. The tour guides should inform the travellers accordingly. However, neither Jolley´s Travel World nor its employees can be held responsible for any injuries or accidents during the excursion.
3. It is strongly recommended that travellers obtain adequate personal travel and health insurance before leaving home.
I. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All activities are performed at your own risk. Jolley´s Travel World is not responsible for any loss or damage to luggage or personal property for any reason. Travellers are advised to use the safes available and/or to take out adequate insurance
2.1. The traveller undertakes all activities at his own risk. Please consult your doctor/pharmacist before your arrival.
2.2. Customers with special health problems or requirements must notify Jolley’s Travel World in advance.
J. Visa and Passport
1. Agents and guests must ensure that all of these requirements are met as Jolley’s Travel World is not responsible for them. Find out about the entry requirements to Egypt from your country of arrival at your home embassy.
2. Passports should be valid for at least 6 months after the arrival date. In addition, there should be at least two blank passport pages opposite. The blank pages must not contain the page with the notes at the end of the book. If there is not enough space in the passport, the entry can be refused. If you need a visa, you need to make sure that your passport has two blank pages – one for the visa and one for the entry stamp.
K. TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN
1. All children under the age of 18 entering and leaving the Arab Republic of Egypt must have a passport.
2. If the child is travelling with only one parent, the parents must provide a passport and unabridged birth certificate, as well as an affidavit or court order stating that they have permission to travel with their child. If one of the parents has died, a death certificate must be presented.
3. An unaccompanied child needs a passport, a full birth certificate and a document signed by both parents stating that the child has permission to travel. In addition, certified copies of the identity card or passport of the person with whom the child is staying at the destination, as well as contact details and address are required.
L. FLIGHT RESERVATIONS
1. Tariffs and seat availability can be changed and increased at any time before a booking is made and tickets are issued.
2. The airlines require the full names and dates of birth of the passengers printed on the passports and do not accept changes once the tickets are booked. For these reasons, we need copies of all passports. Jolley´s Travel World assumes no responsibility for incorrect spelling of names. So please make sure you provide us with the correct information.
3. Group bookings are subject to different policies.
M. AIRPORT TRANSFER
In the event of a change in the flight number or incorrect flight details sent by the traveller and received by the agent, Jolley’s Travel World will endeavour to change the transfer arrangements, but will not be responsible for any service failures or additional costs if the service is unavailable due to late notification.
N. GUIDED TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
These can be carried out by multilingual tour guides or as confirmed in writing after booking.
For a copy of the detailed tour program, the traveller should send an email to email@example.com
Tours are offered on the terms published by Jolley’s Travel World (e.g., language, guide, etc.). For trips abroad, every traveller must have their identity card or passport with them. Travellers are asked to inform Jolley’s Travel World of any health problem. The traveller is responsible for adequate health and accident insurance (including additional insurance against sports accidents on tours with sports activities). Participation in a tour while under the influence of drugs, medication and/or excessive alcohol is not permitted. The traveller undertakes to strictly adhere to these general terms and conditions, the conditions of participation of third-party providers, the instructions of Jolley’s Travel World from third-party providers, support staff and external tour guides and rescue workers. Jolley´s Travel World reserves the right to exclude travellers from the tour with immediate effect in the event of health problems, non-compliance with the conditions of participation or violations of these conditions or instructions. If a minor is excluded, the accompanying person is also excluded from the tour. In the event of one of these reasons for excluding the excursion, no refund will be given. In the event of exclusion during a tour, the traveller is not entitled to a refund of the travel price. In the event of exclusion, any claims for damages against Jolley’s Travel World are excluded.
If the traveller does not come together at the departure or meeting point on time at the beginning or during the tour, Jolley´s Travel World reserves the right to exclude the traveller from the tour after a waiting time of 10 minutes and without the traveller with the others To continue the tour. In this case, the traveller is neither entitled to a refund of the travel price nor can he claim compensation. In addition, the traveller has to pay all additional costs (e.g. transport back to the starting point).
O. PLACE OF JURISDICTION
The law of the Arab Republic of Egypt regulates the relationship between Jolley’s Travel World and the traveller. The courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt are exclusively responsible for all claims and/or disputes between Jolleys, Jolleys Travel World and the traveller. For claims against Jolley’s Travel World, the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary courts at the registered office of Jolley’s Travel World is agreed.
Jolley’s Travel & Cruises
Head office Cairo:
8 Talaat Harb Street
11511 Cairo – Egypt
Tel: +20 225 7946 19 – 23
Mob: +20 100 140 9189
Registered Ministry of Tourism Egypt No. 122
These terms and conditions have been in effect since May 1st, 2019
© Jolley´s Travel World, 2021 – all rights reserved